DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 29, 2011

A Note to the Magazines...

This is the time of year when I start to put some thought into what I'm going to stitch up as Christmas gifts for family and friends. I know, I know, it's not even July 4th, but as many of you know, it takes a while to craft meaningful, high-quality gifts!

Sometimes I stick to the basics, scarf & hat sets (usually in a fun stitch or high quality yarn to eliminate the moans and droans), jewelry sets (earrings and necklaces), but sometimes I like to go crazy, too. Give them unexpected items that I can crochet (baskets, rugs, etc.).

A lot of crochet magazines that I turn to on a regular basis (Crochet Today, Inside Crochet) have been asking for a lot of reader feedback via Twitter and surveys regarding what we would like to see in upcoming issues. I thought it would be nice to share my list of what I want to see in crochet print!



No comments:

Post a Comment