DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 30, 2011

It's couch day!

Mornin', folks.

Today is a pretty special day. Cory and I are finally able to pick up our brand new couch and place it in our brand new condo.

This is awesome for a few different reasons.

First, and most importantly, I can finally stop sitting on this:


That's right. It's been my primary seat for the last week... and I am sick of it! When Cory and I moved, we decided it was time to trash most of our college-y IKEA furniture and invest in something soft, comfy, and good to the eye. Therefore, we have been straining our rears sitting on lawn furniture!

Second big reason, naps. I feel like summers are just made for napping. I mean really. Get up, do some chores, run errands, come home, take a nap... and then proceed with the rest of a fun-filled day! I hate taking naps on my bed (makes sense, huh?), because I never ever want to get out of it. So my nap feels more like sleep, and whenever I feel sleep... I just want to keep doing it for a long time.

Third reason: I'll be one step closer to a home tour. I'm going to be honest-- we still have a lot of boxes to sort through and A LOT of clothes to put away in our gigantic closet. However, the couch will make  us less lazy (or maybe more lazy since it's so comfy...), and hopefully motivate us to work!

That is all.

Any big news your way?

P.S. Happy last day of June :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the couch. I invested in a grown-up loveseat when I moved into this apartment last year and I'm so glad that I did. You really don't need IKEA furniture or futons at our age. :)

    ReplyDelete