DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 11, 2011

Oh... what the heck.



I don't do a lot of the "oh hey, let's talk about me" stuff on the blog. I probably should, so you can get to know me better, yeah? Well.. while I was flipping through my Reader over the weekend, I stumbled across Malori's Alphabet she found on Hayley's blog. I figured I would join in on the fun and you know...e-x-p-o-s-e myself a bit ;)



A= Available - definitely married ;)

B= Best Friend - Lisa Respole. No doubt.

C= Cake or pie -  I am a pie gal. There's something down home about it. I also am a fruit JUNKIE, so that probably has a lot to do with it, too.

D= Drink of choice - water, powerade/gatorade, or Naked juices. yum.

E= Essential item you use everyday - eyeliner. Never leave home without it.

F= Favorite color - green... at one time in my life I have loved every single color. It's probably a "phases through life" sort of thing, but green has been my tried and true go-to color. Plus, I love being able to see it's various combinations every day in nature.

G= Gummy bears or worms - gummy a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

H= Hometown - Sharpsburg, Maryland... home of the Anitetam Battlefield. If you know anything about the Civil War, you know where I'm from!

I= Indulgences - jelly beans. I love jelly beans, but only the Starburst tropical kind that are out this time of year.

J= January or February - January... there's something about the rebirth and "fresh" start to a new year that I absolutely love.

K= Kids and Names - No kids in our immediate future.

L= Life is incomplete without? - having a real conversation every day.

M= Marriage date - July 10, 2010.

N= Number of siblings - 1 younger brother, 2 older step-brothers, 1 younger step-sister, 1 younger step-brother. Count that however makes the most sense to you lol.

O= Oranges or apples - apples. I have this weird thing about citrus during the winter? It's absolutely disgusting to me unless it's around 75 degrees outside. Ok.. I'm weird.

P= Phobias or Fears - No huge phobias... my fears are like the cliche "what does it all mean" sort of fears

Q= Favorite Quote - You simply cannot require an English teacher to have one favorite quote. It's inhumane. It would definitely depend on the moment, what the day is like, what life is like, and what I'm currently reading.

R= Reason to smile - taking the time to notice the little nuances of our lives. People helping people.

S= Season - I don't really have a favorite season... but I prefer May-October. :) Call it Summtum or some smushing of summer & autumn.

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - I'm going with Malori... if you do this, just leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

U= Unknown fact about me - I can never walk in a straight line unless I'm being told to. I go alllll over the sidewalk for no apparent reason lol.

V= Vegetable you don't like - CAULIFLOWER. disgusting.

W= Worst habit - If you asked my husband, it would definitely be leaving clothes on the top of my dresser instead of putting them away. If you asked my students, it would be talking too much or too fast, and if you ask me, it's probably sticking my foot in my mouth and not really feeling bad about it lol ;).

X= X-rays - yes?

Y= Your favorite food - sushi. hands down.

Z= Zodiac Sign - Sagittarius

ok... your turn!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment