DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 18, 2011

HI!


Hey there!

I'm bouncing in to give a quick 'what up' to all of you!

 I had a fun weekend in NYC with the bff and husband (post about that later) and have already finished reading Tina Fey's  new book (book review coming soon).

Right now, I'm getting ready to crash in bed with the new Vogue and wake up to attend a college visit with my honors class! woo!

Here's what you have to look forward to this week:
-aforementioned Bossypants review.
-NYC recap
-how I prep for big shows (I have my next big show coming up in about 1.5 weeks!)
-Easter happenings w/the fam
-Books I picked up at the Strand in NYC (loads... L.O.A.D.S).
-my ode to the iced caramel latte (for real)

I'll be back, I swear. Wooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment