DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

February 8, 2011

Oh, hey, it's Tuesday!

1496511687_fd2a032452_z_large

This morning I woke up, completely cuddled up in bed. To my amazement though, I had completely slept through my alarm and was an hour late into my routine! I realized that I had convinced myself that today was actually SATURDAY and I had set my alarm for no reason! YIKES! What a way to start the day! (How unfortunate is it to think it's Saturday when it's truly only Tuesday! Oh dang.)

Fortunately, Cory and I prefer to get to work ridiculously early so we can leave right when our contracted time is over for the day. While we got to work a little later than anticipated, everything ended up going pretty well. With my student teacher around, I honestly didn't have to stress as much as I normally would, because I knew she could get everything under control. All was well with the world. The rest of the day, I felt like I was running on adrenaline.

Right now, I'm staring at a gigantic crate of colorful yarn and am feeling a little over inspired. I don't even know where to start! Yikes! I have the Indie Craft Celebration coming up in 3 weeks and really need to load up on my inventory. So that's what I'll probably do while I spend some time bundled up watching Glee!

Are you watching Glee tonight?
What did you think about the Super Bowl edition Sunday night?
Hmmmmmmm?

:)
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment