DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 27, 2010

Twinkie Chan's Popcorn Garland Tutorial

Hey there! I know many of us received Twinkie Chan's new book Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies from Santa (and I LOVE it!), but I just hopped over to her blog and found that she has a FREE tutorial for Popcorn Garland up until New Years! Talk about the perfect thing to crochet for a carnival themed party this year or for anyone who tends to be particularly fond of popcorn. There are a million ways you could use this besides on your Christmas tree (for next year). Anyway, I wanted to share the love, so hop on over to Twinkie's blargh and check out this fun and super easy tutorial! :)

Don't forget--you only have until Saturday to snag it!


I showed this to my Mr. last night and he was pretty excited about the thought of having popcorn on our tree next year! Hooray!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment