DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 3, 2010

More Holiday DIYs

I'm back with more goodies from blogland! Here are some other adorable DIY projects that were posted at some of my favorite blogs!

Laura from Violet Bella posted this yarn ball ornament DIY.
How cute and inexpensive!


Alli from One Pearl Button put a fancy handmade spin on some frostred votives here.

gilded cups tutorial

If you're on a tight budget or want to go a little more eco-friendly and now have a fresh wreath, I'm fond of this one from Design*Sponge.


Need to add a little extra to a package or gift? What about these cutie pie Christmas Tree Pins from The Purl Bee?


I'll be back with more!

What are you making to trim the tree or spruce up the house for the holiday season? So far I have...

--made many paper chains with pretty Christmas scrapbook paper
-baked a healthy dose of unhealthy cookies
-crocheted a million granny-square ornaments (more on that later!)

back to Santa's workshop I go...

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I got my granny square ornaments in the mail today! yay! they are so adorable! I blogged them here: http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/12/strumpets-crumpets-ornament-swap.html

    Also, I mailed your ornament yesterday, so you should get it soon. :) and I forgot to take a picture of it,(shame on me) so I was wondering if you could send me one when you get it?
    Thanks! xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete