DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 20, 2010

Down to the Wire

Tumblr_ldfuoc6lpo1qd9w6yo1_500_large

Oh, I feel ya, Charlie Brown. We have just 4 days until Christmas and I am pushing it to the limit! I still have 2 orders to make and give to people in Frederick, finish up my crocheted gifts for my department members, fill out a million Christmas cards, wrap loads of presents, and you know... enjoy the season. It's going to be a busy few days as I finish up school for 2010 and the holiday festivities begin. I have to say, amidst all the holiday hublub, I am getting really excited for the next few weeks.

We're also looking forward to a white Christmas, too! We still have snow on the ground from last week (I kid you not, we haven't reached above 38 degrees in WEEKS), but it's calling for at least a few inches Saturday and Sunday. A nice little way to make the weekend even cozier :)

Well, I must run and get my crochet on....and watch Charlie Brown.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment