DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 11, 2010

Hey you

Good morning!

I just wanted to pop in to say hello! I have been away from the blog this week preparing for tomorrow's Holiday show. St. John's has done a great job advertising in the Frederick area, so I had a teeny tiny panic attack that I wouldn't have enough inventory to get me through the show (let alone take me into next weekend's show). However... it's okay. I'm happy to dedicate my evenings to crocheting!

If you're in the Frederick/Baltimore/D.C. area, drop by St. John's Catholic Prep School for their annual Holiday festival tomorrow from 6-9 pm. There will be 25-30 great vendors that have been hand selected, plus food and a family friendly atomosphere! I'm excited to see St. John's new campus, as they have just opened the doors to their brand new school.

In other news, you have until SATURDAY morning to enter the Winter Wonderland and Magical Holiday giveaways (scroll down). I'm planning on throwing in a little Donna's Decembers treat with both packages, so you'll get even more. Don't you just love the holiday spirit?!

Anyway... I'm off to work. I hope you have a great Thursday. I'm pretty sleepy today, so I need to go scrounge up a cup of coffee :)

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment