DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 5, 2010

I love Autumn


I had such a fun weekend. Really. I realized this weekend how long it had truly been since I had good, wholesome fun.

Long story short, Cory and I took Friday evening to relax, watch movies, and pack up all my crocheted goodies for the jewelry show on Saturday. Saturday I spent such a lovely day surrounded by talented artisans and friendly customers. It was such a lovely day to be outside! Later that evening, we traveled down to Northern Virginia (a simple 45 minute drive) to Beth's condo to cook dinner and hang out with she and Rich. We stayed up late and played Apples to Apples and had a great time.

Sunday, on our way home, Cory and I stopped at Einstein's Bagels in Bethesda for delicious pumpkin bagels and coffee.

On the drive home to Frederick, I couldn't help but lose focus by just staring out the window. Maryland is SUCH a beautiful state. I love it more the older I get. It's beauty appears to be effortless. There are so many wonderful features of this state: mountains, beach, large cities, small towns, lots of farms and orchards. You name it. I love it.

Anyway, I feel so lucky living in such a wonderful place. Especially a place that is so artist friendly. It's really quite wonderful.

I'll be back with real pictures later this week... but until then, know that I love you Maryland. And what I love even more than that, is Autumn in Maryland.

It's like I'm getting a hug from nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment