DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 27, 2010

Bright Lights, Big City

Great news! Cory and I were able to find an available weekend in Lisa's schedule, plus available Bolt Bus tickets, so we are heading to New York City for the weekend! It is seriously the most perfect weekend to go as we do not have students Monday or Tuesday... we simply have to show up for professional development! I'm going to take a little time off on Friday so we can catch our 3:15 bus out of Baltimore, but other than that, everything should be smooth sailing.

I am so excited to head to the city! I haven't been since April and I have been craving cement and yellow taxi cabs like crazy. We don't have any definite plans other than enjoying the autumn chill, colorful leaves, and a few Halloween festivities... and some serious shopping. It's going to be a blast. Last time I was in the city, Lisa and I checked out a few yarn boutiques and the Lion Brand Yarn studio (drool). I would like to check out some other boutiques... any suggestions? Leave them in the comments!

Here are some of my most favorite NYC photos. Enjoy!

Pretty Midtown
Fe93_large

Pretty Big Apple Lips
Tumblr_l8hi7re5fb1qa94sio1_500_large

Pretty Brooklyn Bridge
Tumblr_lawc4lvcxy1qch9dho1_500_large

Tumblr_laoyaxlxnj1qamdd5o1_500_large

Pretty Everything
5102954592_a672c62fc9_b_large

And of course...the pretty New Yorker.
Illustration,drawing,monsieur,new,york-6210d7063dfc6e1a232fd817ba422c37_h_large

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment