DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

September 27, 2010

Monday


I'm starting fresh today.

No matter what--I need more time to myself. I know I keep writing about this, but I have go to make it happen.
No "ifs" or "buts". 

I was able to cross off "host state-wide leadership conference" from my To Do List this weekend. It felt good. Now my sole focus is Homecoming, which begins next Monday. After Homecoming, I have a few weeks until Powder Puff football and North vs. South week. Oh yes, every week has a theme in my life right now! It's equally as cool as it is stressful. However, I officially know what I am supposed to wear each and every day during Spirit Week and North vs. South week. That will help alleviate some stress!

So here's to you, faithful blog reader. Keep on keepin' on! Have a lovely Monday! I hope wherever you are there is a chill in the air and you can enjoy
a delicious cup of coffee this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment