DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

September 30, 2010

Mental Health Day

(A snapshot of me taken by my wonderful husband this past weekend)

As you can tell from my lack of posting, it has been a rough week. So rough, in fact, that I declared today an official Mental Health Day! I am home from work today trying to straighten and toughen up my outlook for the rest of this semester. It's a scary thought that it is ONLY September and I am so unsatisfied with my school year thus far. I can only hope for a dramatic turn around!

Anyway--school is being left at school today under the supervision of a substitute teacher.

Today I am focusing on me! Finally. I woke up with Cory this morning, being sure not to miss a beat on my free day. So far, I have:

-paid all my bills.
-crocheted 3 pairs of earrings.
-ordered a new Donna's Decembers banner for this Saturday.
-added a few touches to new designs/products I have been working on.
-blogged! yay!

I'm hoping that despite the 6 inches of rain we're supposed to get here in Frederick, Maryland, that today will be full of mental sunshine.

And I wish the same for you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment