DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

September 13, 2010

Long time, no see...

Long time, no see...

I know, it feels like it has been forever since I've last posted. I have had a whirlwind of a few days, but now I'm ready for a nice little break and to get back on schedule blog-wise. Cory, my husband, turned the big 3-0 last Friday, so the last few days have been all about him. Friday night we took it easy and enjoyed each other's company after a pretty big miscommunication. It was much needed quality time, if you ask me. Saturday we had about 45 of our closest family and friends over for Frederick's In the Street festival and a bbq at our place. It was such a fun night, we continued out at our favorite Irish pub. Yesterday, Cory and I dedicated ourselves to football (Cory) and crochet (Liz). It was such a lovely rainy day around the house. The cats loved all our attention! So there's the wrap up!

This week is sort of wacky. Tomorrow is Maryland's election day for the primaries; therefore, I do not have school. Typically, schools would be closed but teachers would need to report for a day like this, but since there are so many "election" days this year, I think they just let this one slide. What does this mean for you? Lots of blogs! Hooray!

So here's a little taste of whats coming your way this week here at Donna's Decembers:
-a mini photo tour of my town, Frederick. I want to show off the places that I LOVE and different aspects of this small little town that make me never ever want to leave.
-how I pack for a weekend/road trip. Space in the car is limited (considering there will be 4 of this time), so you'll see all the ways I avoid over-packing, while still keeping room for the fun stuff.
-my latest crochet project.
-musings about fall (you know, just for the sake of loving it so much).

I hope that whets your whistle a bit!

Here's a little taste of the photo tour of Frederick:

See you soon!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment