DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 25, 2010

We're back!

I'm back!
Wow, what a vacation! We finally made it back from our 2 week honeymoon late, late Friday evening. We decided to stay in North Carolina for one last afternoon at the beach. I just couldn't stand the idea of having to go home, to be perfectly honest. Yesterday we were very busy running errands and getting our house in order before we gorged ourselves with crabs at a local mom & pop seafood place.


Today will be spent crocheting in the car while we head to a cousin's 11th birthday party (luau themed, yay), and a sleepover at the inlaws. Why am I sleeping over at the inlaws just 2 days after the honeymoon, you ask? Well, it's quite simple.
They have cable and this:

Mad Men Season 4 premieres tonight on AMC and Cory and I are SO excited. In January, Cory and I decided to eliminate cable and internet from our house, and while it has been a struggle for me, I find ways of making it work.

I am so excited for this premiere tonight, I can't stay seated! I'm excited to see all the mod clothing and new set designs. Oh my, my. I am so excited. If you haven't gotten bit by the Mad Men bug, it's completely worth your time.

Giveaway Update:
Are you following this blog yet? Go here to see what you have to do to enter! I will be back tomorrow/Tuesday with a run-down of all the little goodies you're able to get from the giveaway! I will choose the giveaway winner soon, because I leave for San Diego on Sunday for a week. So busy!


Have a lovely Sunday!

xo Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment