DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 20, 2010

30 Day Project Update

So, I have to admit, I have really been slacking when it comes to Janel's 30 Day Journal Project. There has just not been enough time in my day outside of wedding planning for this little gem. Although, when I do have the time, I really really love it! I have big big dreams of finishing it while in the Outer Banks later this month...a girl can hope. Anyway--here are a few of my pages that I haven't posted yet (from 3 weeks ago, I think):

My favorite blogs:

It's time for:

I feel...

1 comment:

  1. Just perusing your blog - the pics - the ideas - the thoughts. I've gotta stop long enough to say, though, that I LOVE challenges. They get me going - the community momentum - and the accountability to actually achieve a goal. Gets me pumped up. I'll look into this!

    ReplyDelete