DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 26, 2010

My Bridal Shower!









I am so thankful for my wonderful shower that occured last Saturday! I decided that I couldn't choose just one maid of honor, so I named Lindsey my matron of honor and Lisa my maid of honor. Because Lindsey has a newborn and Lisa lives in Manhattan, I knew that they would do an amazing job of splitting the duties and taking care of everything. Sure enough, they did. The shower was beautiful and so much fun. It was great to see everyone and visit. I am so thankful for so many thoughtful gifts that I received as well! Here are a few pictures of the day (ignore the flash pics, the lighting was super wonky, so it was our last resort).

Ladies mingling.
Lindsey and Mom discussing plans, I'm sure.
My delicious cake from Icing Bakery & Cafe.
Cake table with shower favors. Such pretty colors!
Gobbling up some lunch!
Me with my future niece, Sloane.
Me and Lisa!
Adorable Laurel!


Thank you again everyone! It was such a wonderful day!

What's next you ask? Everyone is in town tonight for my bachelorette party! I'll post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment