DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 21, 2010

This crazy beautiful weather has been distracted in so many ways.

It makes me realize that July 10th is way closer than I think; therefore, I must tackle my wedding to-do-list every chance I get. It also forces me to think every waking second of my day should be spent outside (no complaints there, but I'm not accomplishing much "work").

Wednesday evening I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning to finish the commissioned baby blanket! I have pictures and will post them later. Needless to say, the next day I was exhausted, but fortunately my students kept me awake and happy. I was also fortunate to have my semester observation completed on Thursday as well. As mentioned, my students are incredible people and I am so lucky to work with them, so when it came time for my observation, I wasn't nervous at all---I was just happy to have an administrator see how awesome these typical "bad kids" can be. The observation went well and now I have the rest of the semester to myself (other than the occasional drop-in or visit from another teacher).

Tonight Cory and I are driving to northern Virginia to eat dinner with our caterer. Suzi is a family friend and is kindly catering our wedding AND baking our wedding cake. She is so awesome and I am so excited to see how she puts her own spin on my peach chicken. So far we're looking at a salmon dish and the peach chicken I mentioned before. I will try to grab a few pictures tonight so you can see what I'm talking about!

Anyway, I better run. I have a few errands to complete before we head down the road.

1 comment:

  1. well A late congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals! your package is on its way...i can't wait to see all the wedding details! please do blog about them if you can!

    ReplyDelete