DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 10, 2010

Inspiration Sunday


Today marks the first day of Style School! Style School is an 8 week, super intense, class hosted by Elsie and Leigh Ann. I am so excited for this class and expand my craftiness outside of crocheting and working with paper.

Moving right along, here are some photos of things that will inspire me this week as I start Style School and wish for spring!

1. Bob Dylan. Cory and I have listened to this beautiful man at least once a day since July. His music is so natural and always balances my mood.


2. Big Brooches. I love this paper poppie brooch. I see myself crocheting something similar for spring!



3. Eating better breakfast. I miss being able to eat fresh fruit and veggies with every meal (I try to buy local crops...so I eat a TON of fresh produce Sping--Summer--Fall). Maybe I'll splurge on some fresh fruit tomorrow at the grocery store!





.....and having time to eat it at a pretty table like this..


4. Photographing e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g this year


5. Pretty wall art that I hope to paint this spring...

(all pictures are from weheartit)

I'm going to spend the rest of my evening hanging out with Cory and crocheting pretty earrings in spring colors! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment