DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 9, 2012

A little effort to get things right.


After last night's post, I've decided to try to carve out a little bit of time every day--maybe even only 10 minutes when things are really tight--to post something or crochet something. That way I know I'm doing something that focuses on me.

With that being said, last night I stayed up way too late for a school night and opened back up my etsy shop. All the products are the same as last year, but I'm hoping to spend this coming Saturday morning crocheting new items and bringing to life different designs I've had in my mind for the last few months.

Anyway--if you're interested, head on over to the shop and enjoy 10% with the code HELLOFALL10. I'm hoping if I get orders then I will be FORCED to spend a little more time crocheting, right? That's the ultimate goal :)

Hope you had a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment