DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 2, 2012

Roadtrip Videos

Lately I've been finding myself keeping Netflix off the TV and watching more Youtube videos than ever before. You guys know I've been a fan of the Vlogbrothers for years (I remember the very first video they ever posted in 2007) mostly due to my adoration for John Green and his books. I keep a close eye on recommendations they make about other Youtubers because I trust their judgment and they're usually spot on for good humor and videos. Considering they're the founders of VidCon, I'd like to think they know their stuff.

Nearly 3 years ago Hank banned forces with DFBTA Records and Rhett & Link. I totally forgot about Rhett & Link until this past semester a student excitedly said, "Mrs. Matheny! Have you ever heard of Rhett and Link?!" Of course, I had, cherub. Of course, I had.

So here I am enjoying my summer vacation, mentally preparing for our three-week road trip by watching my trusty standby--Rhett & Link videos. There are a few I wanted to share with you! Have fun! :)

I wish Cory and I would do this at every new state:

Or maybe we'll lipsync to this video?

I have a pretty huge to-do list to accomplish within the next 24 hours, but I'm in no rush. Instead, I'm crocheting, daydreaming about indie bookstores in the mid-west, and you know, soaking in as much cuddle time with Ralphie as possible. 

What are you up to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment