DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 7, 2012

Road trip: Recommendations needed!

Even though summer vacation technically began on Tuesday for teachers, I have been busy at work every day for hours on end. To be honest, my summer vacation will not really begin until next Friday, but that's fine with me. The extra money I'm making throughout these two weeks is going to a good cause: fun!

Cory and I finally sat down this morning and mapped out our annual July road trip! I wanted to share with you a few dates and places to see if you had any fun recommendations of what to do, what to see, where to eat, where to shop! Please, PLEASE leave your recs in the comments or email me at donnasdecembers(at)gmail(dot)com!


Thank you so much!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment