DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

May 28, 2012

crochet inspiration: Authur Animated

As you know I have been collecting a lot of inspiration to begin brainstorming fall accessories and wears. Most of these inspiration pieces have been pulled from books, magazines, or ideas I brainstorm. However, I have also been stumbling upon some pretty cool video inspiration, too! Too bad you can't print out a video and stick it in a binder! ;)

This video posted on vimeo by Jo Hamilton Art called "Arthur Animated" is so inspiring when it comes to focusing on how colors contribute to an overall piece. I admire that the artist does not use a pattern or a plan, they just crochet based upon the color pallet in front of them. This video has really made me want to pay closer attention to the colors that are in nature and how they contribute to an overall piece (especially floral prints)!

I hope you love this video as much as I do!



Know of any cool crochet videos? Post a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment