DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 3, 2012

The Best Advice Ever.

The best thing about having friends who are crafty and also teachers is that they find the most incredible resources. My friend Karla is a pro when it comes to finding good lookin' projects and/or classroom-related materials. I love her taste, as it so closely mirrors my own. A few days ago she stumbled across the UK-based project from Brain Pickings called Advice to Sink in Slowly and immediately sent me a link. The project enlists design graduates to create posters regarding messages to first year students. Many of these messages I was too stubborn to succumb to until it was almost too late. Some of these messages I'm still working on adapting in my own life as an adult. I think we can all relate.

Karla was totally right--I would love to hang these in my classroom or around my school. I can't believe how beautiful and honest these prints are. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do; I've already ordered the few designs they have on sale!













What do you think?

xo,

2 comments:

  1. I really, really love these!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you like them! I really love them and sorta dream about wallpapering my classroom in them :) They would be great additions to any little's room, too!

      Delete