DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 10, 2012

While you were sleeping...

I always like to imagine that inanimate objects have a life of their own once I'm asleep or out of the house. Yes, I know it's extremely childish, but it's just sort of fun to me. This video, found via Andrew Sullivan, only enables my imagination ;)


How has your week been? Mine has been so good, but SO busy! I'm finally 100% well after last week's cold. School is winding down for the semester, so my stack of papers-to-be-graded is about from here to Mars. However, I get to take my seniors on a field trip to the Library of Congress on Friday and to me, it's pretty exciting. I really love teaching this particular class, so it's extra special.

Are you working for the weekend? Or just working?

:)
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment