DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 23, 2011

Candy Day

Every year the women on my maternal side get together for a few hours to make a steadfast tradition: hard candy. Last year we made nearly 50 pounds of candy, and since we knew what a task it was, we decided to scale it back and only make 25 pounds this year. 

Want to make your own hard candy? Here's the tutorial I posted last year. Just want to stare in awe? Here are a few quick shots from our candy making day!











What baking or candy making have you accomplished this month? I didn't get nearly as much finished as I wanted. For instance, I have all the ingredients for Chex mix and muddy buddies on my counter... but that's as far as they've gotten! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment