DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 2, 2011

New Links for Crocheters!

Happy Sunday evening, everyone!

It's finally feeling like fall here in Maryland. In fact, this weekend,specifically, has been a tights & dress kinda weekend. It hasn't reached above 60 degrees since Friday and that's ok with me. The leaves are starting to change, the breeze is crisp, and my kitchen is full of pumpkin cookies :)

Yesterday was my first show of the holiday season and it went surprisingly well considering how miserable the weather was (hooray for people wanting to warm up w/my knitwears!). To be honest though, one of the biggest shows of the season is this coming weekend, the Catoctin Color Fest. It's a regionally known arts and crafts festival and draws in hundreds of thousand's of people from all over the area. I'm beginning to get really excited and really nervous all at the same time! I have quite a bit of work ahead of me.

There have been lots of amazing crochet-y things happening all around the internet and I finally had a moment to sit down and share them with you. There are so many cool and creative experiments happening in the crochet world, I just can't get enough! Have you seen anything really great? Please share in the comments!


Rachel over at the Crochet Spot posted this tutorial to make your own Crochet Hook Case. Brilliant & perfect for a gift this holiday season!

hook holder

Need something cushy to keep your hardwood floors warm this winter? The Purl Bee posted this alpaca rug pattern!

Right now I am working on a lot of inventory. I have so many new pieces, but haven't had the time to photograph them for my etsy shop. One of these days it will happen!

Have a great week :)
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment