DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 16, 2011

Big Happenings!

Good morning!

I woke up to a home full of friends and just finished cooking them a big, warm, autumn breakfast. As much as I love our regular routine, there is definitely something about waking up to a home full of friends. It just feels so comfortable and family-like.

Over the last week Donna's has been extremely busy (you saw our shop update, right?) and I wanted to share a little bit of what has been happening!

I'm sponsoring a giveaway of one of my new Puff Cowls (in the color of your liking!) over at Run With Scissors. Hurry up and go enter the giveaway! No one is saying you have to keep the cowl for yourself, either (it would make a wonderful gift ;)).  

And I'm also being featured on Gussy Sews' Holiday Gift Guide. This is such a brilliant idea and a great resource to find the *perfect* gift for those on your holiday shopping lists. It's never too early to start shopping--especially when shopping handmade!


I also recently signed a contract to consign more Donna's Decembers wears at Love & Glitter in charming, historical, downtown Ellicott City, Maryland! They will be stocked with fall and winter inventory starting November 7th!


And of course, you can always find our wears freshly stocked at The Muse in downtown Frederick.

(Photo c/o Chrissy Gemmill)

Hooray! Now, with all that being said, I have to go stitch my day away :)

Have a lovely Sunday!
xo, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment