DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

September 4, 2011

our week coming up..


Every Sunday I do my best to sit down with a cup of coffee, read the New York Times (my wedding gift to Cory was a lifetime subscription for the weekends), and think about what is coming my way for the week.

Here's what I'm looking forward to:

Today I'm heading to a surprise birthday dinner party for a teacher at my school. Cory and I are excited to get to know some of my fellow teachers a little better.

Tomorrow will be nothing but a day of school work. I have a massive stack of essays (for some reason I thought it was a great idea to collect an essay from EVERY class I teach on Friday... boo!) and planning to do.

Tuesday commences the beginning of Pumpkin Spice Lattes being sold at Starbucks! While I was grading papers at my local SB yesterday, I asked if they could make me one and the manager said "not until Tuesday..." so there's that! yum yum.

We're both working fairly long days on Tuesday and Wednesday in order to scoot out the door right at 3:30 on Thursday! That's right, Cory and I are heading out of town for our first fall adventure! We're meeting up with our good friends Rich and Beth for a weekend in Auburn, Alabama. You may remember we did the same trip last year and had such a blast. I'm really looking forward to some time in the car and a lovely weekend in the south! Nothing says goodbye to summer like the beginning of football season!

What does your week look like?

xo, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment