DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

August 13, 2011

Recipe: Maple Glazed Salmon w/Pineapple

Maple-Glazed Salmon With Pineapple

I subscribe to Real Simple magazine and love how much they offer me each month. I always have the hardest time tossing out my issues because they're like mini encyclopedias to help me with the day to day issues in life.

A while ago I was in desperate need of a quick recipe to use with a large piece of salmon I picked up for the store, so I instantly sought out Real Simple for a little help. I was not led astray, the answer was right there infront of me: Maple Glazed Salmon w/Pineapple.

What I loved about this meal:
1) I had all the ingredients already at home (yay for not having to run out to the store!)
2) The actual cooking time was only 7 minutes for the salmon. I <3 a quick meal!
3) The glaze was so refreshing and not very sticky. It perfectly complimented the salmon and pineapple!
4) We had a ton of leftovers for lunch the next day! (yay!)
 It's so easy and so yummy!






(disclaimer: 1) these were taken with my Droid. 2) It looks burnt, but it's not. It was just the syrup on the outside, not the actual fish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment