DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

August 4, 2011

a little break


This hank of yarn immediately caught my eye when I spotted it over at Ilga Leia because it's the perfect color story for where I am right now.

I took a break from crocheting (on purpose) throughout the month of July. I needed a brief break so I could rejuvinate my creative energies. I am definitely the kind of person who will work, work, work until I get a brilliant idea. Unfortunately, very rarely does work, work, work ever foster any brilliant ideas for me! Long story short, Cory convinced me to take some time off, do a little bit of research for the fall season, and jump into it later. I am so glad I did. I have gazillion ideas for new fall accessories that I completely unique to Donna's and I'm excited to get started on them to share with you!

I guess what I'm really trying to say is:
I know there hasn't been much yarniness over here recently, but it was done on purpose. I'm ready to get back to it and I hope you are, too!

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely necessary to take creative breaks sometimes! I love the color in this yarn!

    ReplyDelete