DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 3, 2011

Independence Day treats :)

Happy 4th of July to you and yours! Here are some sweet treat recipes from Real Simple magazine that I adore that are perfect for this holiday! Plus, if there's one thing I know about recipes from this magazine, they will undoubtedly be real simple to complete.

(Click each yummy photo for the recipe!)

Berry Shortcakes

Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
Anna Williams for Real Simple

Summer Berry and Plum Pudding
Ngoc Minh Ngo for Real Simple

Strawberry Shortcake
Lisa Hubbard for Real Simple

Frozen Blueberry Lemonade
Charles Masters for Real Simple

Berry Vodka Spritzers
Rob Howard for Real Simple

And my personal fav... strawberry lemonade!
Strawberry Lemonade
Christopher Baker for Real Simple

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm,
    that first one look amazing.
    I can feel the pounds adding on as I look at it.
    :-)

    missyellowshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete