DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 9, 2011

A little Emerson for your Thursday..



Summer is really starting to have a positive effect on me. Although our house has stacks of  boxes higher than my head and at any given moment I may have to unpack said boxes to find something I need, I am enjoying each moment of this week.

Today, I finished up a 2-day workshop at school that I started on Monday. I felt very confident in the work we had accomplished on Monday and felt pretty good once today was over. The hope is that I will feel even better about walking into next school year come August considering the work we finished today!

The next few days is dedicated to packing, cleaning, and packing even more. Aside from getting our house in order, I will be at the Annapolis Arts & Crafts Festival Saturday and Sunday. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I would love to see each and every one of you, so be sure to stop by!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment