DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 13, 2011

Inspiration: vintage wallpaper

Cory and I have been diligently checking off our To Do List before we close on our new property this Friday. We are so excited! I have found that when trying to picture our new place, I am drawn to really bold patterns, almost wallpaper-esque.

It should be noted, I am not a wallpaper person whatsoever. Not only does the process unnerve me, but I get nervous about the up-keep, and even worse, the removal. Oh gosh. Just because I'm not a fan of having wallpaper in my home, doesn't mean that I do not love rich wallpapers and find them very inspiring for their color combinations and design.

I thought I would share with you some of my favorites!



vintage wallpaper










My favorite is the 2nd image that has 6 different samples. I love the shapes and colors!

What is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment