DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 18, 2011

The week that was.

(Print via Booksontape via Etsy)

Hey everyone.

This week has been very stressful and I'm sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. Instead of writing paragraphs upon paragraphs about the stresses of the week, I'll just list the things you need to know:

1. Someone/something in Vietnam hacked into both of my gmail accounts and has disabled A LOT of information on my blog. That's why you see nasty ads to the left and at the top. It's very frustrating. I'm in the process of a blog makeover and this is sort of making it more difficult and is sort of stressing me out that I may not be able to get rid of these ads! **If you have ANY advice as to how to remove these ads, PLEASE let me know**

2. A lot of emotional situations at work came to fruition. I have many students going through life-changing, very emotional experiences. I am trying my best to support them without feeling as if I'm living in them too (it sounds ridiculous, but you feel SO MUCH as a teacher). Over and over again, I just couldn't catch a break.

3. I haven't had a lot of Liz time this week. I haven't been crocheting. I have been working very hard in cleaning up the house and cooking meals and enjoying the springtime weather outdoors. I'm realizing I need to be more strict about the time I MUST have for myself.

It feels good to get all of that out there. This weekend is all about quiet time with myself, casual nights with friends, and some pretty Lion Brand cotton yarn that I picked up on clearance tonight!

Here's to a great weekend with good people and no drama!

xo,
Liz

P.S. LOADS more National Craft & Crochet Month posts next week. Because of the email hacking and blog problems, I haven't had access to them until TODAY! ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment