DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 11, 2011

A nice little blanket...


This is the baby blanket that I stitched up for a close coworker of mine. She is due ANY second now (I think the baby is coming tonight with the snow!) and I am so excited to meet him or her.

Mom and Dad decided to wait patiently and be surprised as to the gender of the baby when it is born.
So exciting!

What is also very exciting is that I decided to include baby blankets part of my shop update! 

Check Donna's Decembers shop for some new merchandise!

(The blanket pictured above measures 3.5 ft x 3.5 ft. It is made with the most luxorious baby yarn I could find and is so soft I almost fell asleep while working on it! It will truly be a treat for any baby who gets to cuddle with it!)

xo,
Liz

p.s. It's 1/11/11 at 11:11!
MAKE A WISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment