DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 30, 2011

Crochet Inspiration

Good morning!

This week's inspiration is rooted in all things spring. I have been comfortable at home looking at the snow-covered yards and roads, but have decided that if it were a bit warmer, I would be just as happy. Don't get me wrong, I like winter for it's coziness and serenity, but I am a warm weather gal through and through.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite photos of crocheted flowers. I love how some of the artists have blended vintage patterns in modern colors and vice versa. There are so many possibilities with crocheted flowers, especially when designing for spring, so let your imagination run wild! (P.S. Follow the links; some of them are attached to free patterns!)

Crochet-flower-brooch-blog


Crocheted flower Sachet



What can you imagine affixing yarny flowers to this spring?

One of my favorite flower resources is this awesome how-to book:


(and a bonus... it's less than $14 on amazon! woo!)

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment