DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 6, 2010

My birthday in pictures...

I had a really wonderful birthday. I wasn't really sure how the weekend would go because a few days ago my plans were hanging in the air, but I spent the entire weekend with family and close friends and it was truly awesome. The weekend went a little something like this...

Cory giving me such thoughtful and wonderful presents all wrapped in file envelopes (which completely fit the theme: Future Small Business Owner)


Sorry for the blurry pictures... we have zero natural lighting in our house! He also got me a subscription to Vogue for two years--which I was very thrilled about!

On Saturday, two of my friends went with me to Baltimore to check out Charm City Craft Mafia's Holiday Heap show. Here are a few photos from the day...







Cory and I met up with two couples for sushi and had a lovely evening out on the town. It was the perfect way to end the day.

On Sunday, my step-father and mother cooked a delicious lunch for Cory and I. We had bacon wrapped scallops and tons of other delicious tapa-style dishes.


The only thing I wanted for the day was a simple birthday cake. In response, this is what my mother got me (which I found to be quite hilarious):


It was a great birthday. I felt so special and loved all weekend :)

1 comment: