DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 5, 2010

Amazing...

Hey there! I only have a second... but HAD to tell you:

I was checking out The Purl Bee and saw their most recent post and wanted to share it with you immediately! It's all about crocheted and embroidered gifts to start making for the holidays!

Perfect!

Go check it out here. In the meantime, I wanted to update you a little...

1) Next week will have a DIY focus for the holiday season, plus a few yummy recipes thrown in for good measure :). Make sure you check back every day for those updates! I don't know about you, but I am getting so, so excited for the holidays!

2) Our Giveaway will be posted on Sunday! Between now and then you need to make sure that you have become a follower of our blog, because the giveaway will only be open for a few days! A little planning head never hurt anyone :)

Other than that, I hope you have a marvelous Friday!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment