DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday to you!

Hey you. How has your week been so far? I sort of feel like I'm just going through the regular motions this week. Nothing has been that great, but nothing has been bad either--so I'm just happy to be here. I have a busy weekend coming up but am looking forward to it. I thought I would stop in and bring you a few more seasonal DIYs that you could tackle this weekend if you're in need of a project!

Many of you probably follow Elsie's blog A Beautiful Mess (because it's oh so awesome), but if you don't, or you haven't stopped in recently, you should. She is hosting 12 Days of Tricks (DIYs) and Treats (guest posts) as she prepares to open her brand new vintage/handmade shop, Red Velvet. Here's a litlte eye candy of some of the tricks...

Tricks_treats

OwlCostume2

Vegan_cupcake

A

Birdie_step4

There are so many more that I haven't even show you... so you should totally check it out!

In peace, love, and DIY,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment