DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

August 7, 2010

Music

Hi there! I just got back from my work trip in San Diego. It was such a fun and rewarding experience to visit San Diego with some of my closest work friends and get to know the AVID program. I'll be talking about AVID a lot throughout the upcoming school year (I am teaching a group of AVID students), so there will be more to follow...

When not in our training sesssions or meetings, my week was spent discussing music, literature, and education theory. It sounds dorky, but it was a really cool experience. After hanging out with my colleagues for 6 days straight, I was able to get a mountain of song/artist recommendations. Some of these are recent releases and some of them are older, but they're all great (in my opinion). Recently I have been listening to a lot of bluegrass-folk-alternative music, so if you're into that, you'll love:




I am SO happy to be back and sleep in my own bed. Oh my gosh. So so happy.

What have you been up to since I've been gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment