DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

August 15, 2010

4 Simple Goals


Elsie, over at Beautiful Mess blog and Red Velvet Art, has challenged her readers to creating 4 simple goals to complete before 2010. I love this idea. I love goals, but I am bad at getting them accomplished if I find them too overwhelming. Are you like that, too?

I want to spread the challenge to my readers as well! What do you think?

My 4 Simple Goals:
-Spend at least 2 evenings a week crocheting.
-Only bring home papers to grade once a week.
-Spend more valuable time with those close to me.
-Bake delicious pies and breads this fall!

Yum. I am so excited for fall, as you know. This task only excites me more!

What are your 4 Simple Goals?

Don't forget to scroll down for the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment