DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 18, 2010

Hi!

Long time, no see, folks!

We're officially back from Jamaica, but are currently in North Carolina (Outer Banks area) for another week of vacay! I plan on stopping in a bit more frequently to update with pictures and so forth, but there are still a few scheduled posts coming your way. This afternoon, I'm taking you on a shopping tour through Anthropologie to check out some summer into fall looks.

As you know, Cory and I have been married for a week (eek!), yay! I have a few pictures posted on facebook from friends, but I am DYING to see pictures from our photographer, Pang. She posted a little taste on her blog that I wanted to share with you. Go on over and visit her blog to share the love, too!

This makes me so excited to see the rest.

Have a lovely Sunday funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment