DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 25, 2010

Beautiful Photo Shoots for July

Since I don't have a lot of time on my hands to sit down and get into a good book, I have been going through magazines like crazy. There have been a few photo shoots that have taken my breath away and I wanted to share them with you!

Vogue (July 2010) had Peter Lindbergh shoot Ewan McGregor and Natalia Vodianova in a classic 1950s family style. Here are my favorites:






The second shoot was a pleasent surprise for me. W magazine featured Eva Mendes for their July 2010 issue. Although I have never been a huge fan of Mendes, these pictures are to die for.

Check out those cat eyes! I love her rounded nails, as well!

Love the red lips.

To me, this is so effortlessly beautiful.

I want that dress! Right now!

See what I mean? When I refresh my inspiration wall for fall, you can guarantee these photos will adorn my walls! So beautiful and classic!

Have you seen any breathtaking shoots? Any good reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment