DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

May 30, 2010

May in pictures!

Holy Smokes! It has been so long, guys! We'll... let me tell you about the last few weeks in pictures!

My co-worker and friend, Karla, threw us a wedding shower...

This is their baby girl, Adeline...
(so cute)

They set up a cute teacher-ish table for guests to write sweet messages to us:



We had a great time hanging out and eating this delicious cake (made by a fellow teacher, Joann).


I wore a cute vintage sundress with a turquoise belt and silver flats...
This is my friend Alyce with Karla's daughter...
Cory and I drank out of these all night...

Then on Sunday, I joined in with Whitney and Genna at Handmade Mart in Silver Springs, MD.
I stopped by Pang's "Pretty Little Fings" booth to check out her new merch:



Then I threw Cory a graduation BBQ yesterday...he just finished grad school at Loyola University!





And then I got awesome Happy Mail from Jamie!


And then I made a new wreath for our front door:



What have you done this Memorial Day weekend? Any big, fancy plans? I'll be back with some new Donna's Decembers news and jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment