DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 8, 2010

I'm alive, I swear!

I am so sorry that I have been so MIA recently.

Our internet still has not been re-connected and I have been working on many commissioned orders. So, I've been dilligently working on school and Donna's Decembers.  Anyway--with an impending March 19th deadline for the baby blanket, and a spring collection reveal this Saturday, I am busy crocheting away during my free time. There's a good chance I will have to take off work on Friday to get everything accomplished in time! Ah--crochet madness!

What else have I been up to? Well...this week is Frederick's Restaruant Week which leaves me wishing for a bigger "spending budget", but alas, I am sure we will choose wisely. Also, this past weekend Cory and I accomplished MANY items on our Wedding To-Do List! It leaves me feeling excited and balanced, all at the same time!

A few things I'm excited for:

1) RVA's Spring Collection which you can get a taste of here.

2) This amazing bag from Anthropologie, for a few different reasons. a)it's adorable and b) peanut butter is in the name! ahh!


Well--I hope you had a great Monday. Can you believe it's the 2nd Monday in March? It hit 61 degrees today! Yay for sandals and pretty toes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment