DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 30, 2011

July 10, 2011

As you know, I've been traveling a bunch this month, but finally got time to upload the photos that have been stacking up on my dslr since the beginning of the month.

Here's a look into our Anniversary weekend!

My gift to Cory was a trip to two Buddhist temples, one to attend a cultural festival and the other to participate in meditation training (more on that later...). Because the temples were both in the metro area in Virginia, I thought it would be nice to stay the night in Dupont Circle, our favorite DC neighborhood. I booked us a room at the Topaz Hotel and have nothing but excellent things to say about our experience!

We enjoyed drinks and dinner out on the town and then woke up early for breakfast and cupcakes! We also visited our favorite bookstore, Kramerbooks. It was the perfect weekend :) Here's a look into the first half of our weekend. The second half is in instax form, so I'll post those as soon as I can :)








I feel so happy thinking back to this weekend! :)

xo,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment